We want to create a fun and friendly online community where people can share their thoughts, provide feedback and find useful information about student life in general. It’s important to note that any postings by others are not representative of the opinions of Downing Students or those affiliated.
Our community rules aim to ensure everyone can enjoy their time here, so we kindly ask you to please remember the following:
- No bad, offensive language or rude gestures
- No fraudulent, deceptive or misleading posts
- No spamming, spam links, repetition or irrelevant material
- Do not violate any law, property right of another or regulation
- We will not tolerate aggressive, abusive, threatening or discriminatory behaviour or material likely to be construed as bullying, endorses illegal activity or considered offensive in any other way
Any content found to be in violation of any of the above will be removed. If an individual continues to go against our house rules, we will be forced to block that person. We also have a duty of care to protect our staff therefore content containing slanderous accusations will also be removed.
Thank you for taking the time to read this section.