Choose to live with friends for 2022/23 and take advantage of Downing Students’ group booking offer where you will all receive £200 cash back.
The following terms apply:
- An individual must book with a group and share a flat with a minimum of three bedrooms
- The bookings must be for a minimum of 39 weeks tenancy period
- Customers will only qualify for the £200 cash back if all members of the group have completed their tenancy agreement for 2022/23 and the booking status is complete for all
- To book as a group you must login to the resident portal and complete an application. You require a lead tenant to process the group booking
- The £200 cash back will credited to all tenant accounts on the September 2022 rent payment providing all tenancy terms have been adhered to.
- The offer is only valid for all direct bookings with Downing Students. It does not apply for referral bookings through a third party e.g. a booking agent. It excludes any bookings made directly through universities or higher education institutions
- The promotion is available to both new and existing customers who look to book for 2022/23 academic year
- The group booking promotion is not available for students living at The Lyra, Atlas, The Kingfisher and City Side. This offer does not apply to 3dio affordable rooms at Vega
- Downing Students reserves the rights to change or remove the promotional offer at any time
GROUP BOOKING FAQS
Choose your property from the dropdown list below and the Group Booking FAQs will be displayed.
Downing Students endeavours to provide exceptional service at all times and will strive to resolve complaints at the earliest point.
- Downing Students will respond to all complaints in a professional manner. All complaints will be resolved promptly and we will endeavour to reach a satisfactory conclusion for both parties.
- If you are unhappy with our service or the manner in which we have dealt with any issues you can contact us by reporting the matter to the Halls Manager or by writing to Downing Students at 5 Myrtle Street Liverpool L7 7DN.
- We will send acknowledgement within 2 working days. Full details of our complaints procedure can be found in the T&Cs and in the student online induction.
Yes, you will need a TV Licence. Anyone in the UK watching or recording television as it’s being broadcast or simulcast on any device – including mobiles, laptops and PCs – must, by law, be covered by a valid TV licence. Buying a TV Licence is your own responsibility and is not included in your rent.
You can order kitchen and bedding packs online to be delivered direct to your accommodation. Visit UniKitOut.com where you’ll be able to order from a range of essentials packs to suite your needs. The range of packs include bedding, linen, towels, cooking equipment, crockery, cleaning and stationery. You will need to allow time for delivery so place your order as soon as possible!
Remember to use discount code ‘DOWNING10′ at checkout to receive 10% off your order.
Note: Double bedding is suitable for all 3/4 beds. You can find your specific bedding measurements in the FAQ section ‘What do I need to bring?’
A guide to everything you need to do can be found on the link here.
You will need to discuss this with the reception team as it will depend on when your current tenancy ends and the new one begins, and whether someone else will be staying in your room over the summer.
We normally advise students to contact a storage company in the area if they cannot keep their belongings in their room.
You can return your keys to reception in person or you can post them through reception’s post box in a key return envelope which you can collect from reception. Please make sure the keys are labelled with your name, room and flat number. If the keys are not returned you will be charged for a replacement key and fob.
You may return your keys before the end of the tenancy, this will not constitute the termination of the agreement and tenants will waive their right to return to the property, to access the accommodation or request keys at any time prior to the end of the tenancy.
Downing Students accepts payment by Mastercard and Visa debit and credit card, and Western Union.
All amounts due must be paid in UK Sterling.
Interest will be charged on late/overdue payments at 3% above the base rate of The Bank of England.
Don’t worry. By clicking on ‘Pay Now’ you are only submitting your details to the Card Processing Centre’s secure payment gateway. Payments will only be taken on the dates that have been specified.
Please follow the link here to change your details online using the email address you created your account with.
Alternatively, please telephone our Student Payments Team on +44 (0)151 707 4398 . You will need to allow at least 3 working days (i.e Monday to Friday) for any requested changes to be processed. Please ensure that you have all the relevant information to hand when calling.