22nd March 2023
Win afternoon tea for two at the 5* Berkeley Hotel, London
To mark the occasion of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in June, we’re giving you and a friend a chance to win a special Jubilee Afternoon Tea in a 5-star London hotel!*
All you need to do is show off your baking skills….
The Recipe to Win:
Step 1: Bake an amazing cake, take a picture and tag us on Instagram @downing_students using #DowningJubilee by 2nd June (the start of the Jubilee celebrations).
Step 2: A panel of judges from Downing Students will review the submissions
Step 3: The winner will be announced on 6th June
Step 4: The winner will be notified and will win a Jubilee Afternoon Tea for 2 at the 5-star Berkeley Hotel, with transport included.
GOOD LUCK AND LET’S GET BAKING!
Terms and Conditions:
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted by Downing Students within 48 hours of the price being awarded (6th June), then an alternative winner will be selected.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- To enjoy the limited-edition Platinum Jubilee Afternoon Tea a reservation has been made for Saturday 11th June. If this date is not suitable for the winner we will arrange an alternative date. The winner must make us aware at least 72-hours in advance of the date.
- Please note that if the prize date is re-arranged and does not take place on 11th June, redemption date will be subject to availability and will be substituted to a prize of similar value if necessary.
- If the winner does not arrive on the time and date agreed and confirmed an alternative may not be offered.
- Downing Students has the right to publicly disclose the winning bake, name and image of the winner and their city / residence.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or The Berkeley Hotel.